Monday, October 13, 2014

Marvelous Middle Grade Monday
Preview of Upcoming Book Reviews



Over the weekend I had two successful promotion days for my new Halloween reverse counting book, Ten Little Tricksters, so I am behind in my book reviews. 

Instead of a review, I’m sharing–previewing–a list of book reviews to come. These are all award winning books or by award-winning authors:

Starring Sally J. Freedman as Herself by Judy Blume
            A wonderful historical 'tween story set in Miami in the 1940’s.

Turtle in Paradise by Jennifer I. Holm
            A historical middle grade set in Key West in 1935.

There’s a Boy in the Girl’s Bathroom by Louis Sachar
            A great story about two unlikely 5th grade boys who become friends.

Millicent Min, Girl Genius, by Lisa Yee
            Very amusing story of an 11 year old genius trying to have a “normal” life, with the help of family and a new friend.

Anastasia’s Chosen Career, by Lois Lowry
            One book in a series about Anastasia and how she spends her school break.

Navigating Early by Clare Vanderpool
            An adventure by two boys who are each dealing with loss and grief.

I hope you will tune in again next week when I start working my way down this list of wonderful and near great middle grade novels.

*********
Tags:
Marvelous Middle Grade Monday, award winning authors, preview of books to be reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment